Are you looking for the abs exercises to get flat and firm abs? Do you want to tone those abs to
look perfect in your favorite summer dress? Or You are planning for a summer beach holiday,
and you are not very sure to wear your favorite pair of bikini because of your belly shape?
Well, if yes then I must say you are lucky! Today I will be helping you out and clear your
confusions regarding abs workout to start with if you are a beginner or to include in your
exercise regime if you are a pro. Here are six abs workout for you to achieve the toned abs,
improve posture and strengthen your core :
1) The Plank
The Plank is a balancing pose that fortifies your core– those muscles, bones, and joints that
connect the upper and lower-body. Our core is the most significant zone of the body to take a
shot at, as we draw in the core continually when we lift, turn, reach and twist. The planks work
on rectus abdominis muscles and lower back. Here you go:
1. Lie face down in a push-up position.
2. Keep your palms on the floor beside your shoulders and your feet flexed with the
bottoms of your toes on the floor.
3. Take a full breath and press up into a push-up. Your body should make a straight line
from your heels to the highest point of your head.
4. Draw your navel toward your spine and fix your rear end.
5. Look at the floor, keeping your head in position and inhale regularly.
6. Hold for about 10 seconds and lower yourself back to the floor.
2) The Bicycle Crunch
The Bicycle Crunches mainly target your oblique and core muscles in a single exercise, building
your abdominal strength. Here you go:
1. Lie on the floor with your lower back squeezed to the ground and knees bowed. Your
feet ought to be on the floor, and your hands are behind your head.
2. Contract your abdominal muscles to balance out your spine.
3. With your hands delicately holding your head, pull your shoulder bones back and
gradually raise your knees up around a 90-degree point.
4. Breathe out and gradually, at first, experience a bike pedal movement, bringing one
knee up towards your armpit while fixing the other leg, keeping both raised higher than
5. Turn your middle so you can contact your elbow to the contrary knee as it comes up.
6. Do the same to the opposite side while drawing that knee towards your armpit and the
other leg reached out until your elbow contacts the other knee.
7. You can go for 12 to 20 reps and three sets.
3) The Russian Twists
The Russian Twists are performed by twisting motion on abdominal muscles.
1. Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot from your butt.
2. Slowly recline backward until you feel your lower abs engage.
3. Place your arms out in front of you with your hands one on top of the other. Your hands
should be level with the bottom of your ribcage.
4. Pull your navel to your spine and twist slowly to the right. The movement is not large and
comes from the ribs rotating.
5. Inhale through center and rotate to the left. This completes one rep.
6. Do 16 full rotations to complete a set.
4) The Double Crunch
A variation of the crunch where you double the movements. Here you go:
1. Lie on your back on the floor, raising your arms and legs around 90 degree
2. Draw in your abs to lift both your shoulders and pelvis off the ground. Contact your
fingers to your toes.
3. Keep your abdominal muscles connected with, the whole time, gradually lower them
back to the beginning position to finish one rep.
4. Starting with five reps as a beginner try to complete 20 reps.
5) Flutter Kicks
As the name suggests, Flutter Kicks are the kicking movement working to achieve a toned core,
reshape your body and strengthening the abdominal muscles. Here you go:
1. Lie on your back on a mat.
2. Keep your legs together, and broaden them forward before you.
3. Spot your arms close by, and palms level on the mat.
4. Fix your abs, lift your feet off the ground, gaze toward the roof, and start moving your
legs up and down.
5. Prop up until you complete the primary set.
6. Lower the legs, rest for 10 seconds and rehash.
7. You can likewise move your legs in a befuddled way as a variation.
6) Pilate Leg Pulls
This is an exercise for achieving balance and strength. Here you go:
1. You need a firm surface or a mat.
2. Sit tall with your legs together, broadened straight before you. Your abs pull in and up.
3. Keep your chest open, and your shoulders pivoting back and down as you pull the
impact points of your hands legitimately back until you can put your hands level on the
floor with fingertips pointing front. You might recline somewhat and breath in.
4. Breathe out to connect with your hamstrings and lift your pelvis to make a long queue,
lower leg to ear.
5. Push down through the backs of your arms and breathe in at the top.
6. On a breathe out, extend the wrinkle at your hip to lift your right leg toward the roof. Hold
7. Breathe in to restore the leg to the floor. Use control—don’t simply drop your
leg—stretch it as it goes down.
8. Breathe out and begin once again, lifting the left leg.
9. Complete three sets.
So, You can achieve a toned midsection and strengthen your abs with the solid workout routine
coupled with the healthy diet. Don’t wait and start your workout from today onwards.
Cheers to the stronger you!