All year we look forward to pumpkin decorating, costume DIY ing, and trick-or-treating. But, most of all, we’re *always* on the hunt for unique and innovative ideas to slay our favorite October holiday. Lucky for us, sometimes all we need is playfully dramatic makeup to really pull a look together. Scroll on for 15 Pretty Halloween makeup ideas- ranging from easy-to-achieve to jaw-droppingly advanced — and prepare to take your disguise to the next post-worthy level.
* Pop Art Makeup: Channel your inner Warhol with a creative take on an iconic art movement.
* Taxidermy Deer: Like a regular deer, but deader.
* Mermaid: All you need is a fishnet stocking and brightly colored eyeshadow.
* Wednesday Addams: All you need is black eyeliner, black lipstick, and a dark sense of humor.
* Super Hero Eye Mask: Don’t have a mask for your last-minute costume? DIY one you won’t lose with black eyeliner
* Spider Queen: The perfect eyeliner fix for a last-minute black dress costume.
* Lace Makeup: Just apply eyeshadow through a piece of spare lace — ideal for a fairy or any ~ethereal~ costume.
* Plastic Surgery Patient: Use black eyeliner to mark the incision spots, and add a little fake blood.
* Scarecrow: Throw on your favorite flannel shirt, draw adorably messy stitch marks around your mouth and nose, and you’re good to go.
* Skeleton: Pretty much the look you get when trying to even out your eyeliner.
* Black Widow: Deadly look which will be the best look for Halloween.
*. Crying Blood: It’s as easy as combining chocolate sauce and red food dye and dripping them down your face
Double Tap If You Like This New Design!
“15 Pretty Halloween makeup ideas” @makeupby_makenzie, & @marioncameleon & @bangtsikitsiki If you love these article, then comment below for more ideas.