Having a good hair day is the first step towards a good and happy day. Do you agree with me?
I am sure you do. As a woman, we all wish to have healthy, long and shiny hair like Princess
Rapunzel, but we often get irritated when we can tame our frizzy, tangled strands.
No worries! Today we have a solution for everything. I researched and tried so many options
and came up with few easy to follow hair care advice which anyone can follow without many
Below are the answers to your questions regarding hair care and my tested tips to attain
healthy hairs :
1) Right way To wash Your Hairs
Washing your hair is essential but do you know the right way to wash your hair?
Yes! There always a way to do something to get benefited. Like everyone has different facial
features the same way everyone has different hair texture and quality. You must use the right
shampoo and conditioner for your hairs. Do you need to understand what your hairs want?
Things To Remember
1. Brush out the knots and tangles before you shower to increase blood circulation and
2. Rinse your hairs thoroughly to prepare them for shampooing. It will loosen up the extra
oil and dirt build up.
3. Shampoo Your roots. Take a coin size of shampoo if your hairs are shoulder length,
increase the amount as per your hair length. Gently massage into roots
4. Rinse the shampoo thoroughly with water.
5. Squeeze out extra water from your hairs and then apply a conditioner from midshaft to
the tip of your hairs. Rinse it off.
2) Massage your Scalp with Vitamin E
You must have read about the roles of different Vitamins and their importance for a healthy
body, in your science class at school.As vitamin A is for vision. Likewise, Vitamin E is
quintessential for your hairs and skin. Massaging with an oil containing vitamin E improves
blood circulation, which improves hair health and increases hair growth. Vitamin E also
balances oil production by creating a protective barrier on your scalp. A dry and itchy scalp can
be a sign of Vitamin E deficiencies.
You must dilute Vitamin E oil before using as they are thick and oxidized quickly. You can use
oils in which vitamin E is a secondary ingredient. The other option is using Vitamin E capsules
with coconut oil, Mix both and apply on scalps and hairs. You can leave it overnight to get the
silky and smooth hair the next day after the hair wash.
Do It Yourself
1. Dilute vitamin E capsule into a hair oil like coconut or opt for hair oil containing vitamin E.
2. You can warm it a bit and massage gently all over the scalp and hairs, to get best out it.
3. Now comb your hair with Wide-Toothed Comb.
4. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes or leave it overnight.
5. Wash with a gentle shampoo.
6. If your hair feels already moisturized so you can skip the conditioner.
3) Use The Right Hair Brush
Are you Using the right hairbrush?
The hairbrush is the least focused but an important thing when you talk about hair care and
health of your hairs. Selecting the right brush can prevent hair fall and can improve the health of
your scalp. Remember to clean your hairbrush regularly.
Best Brushes for different hair type :
1. The Paddle Brush is best for long hairs.
2. The Denman Brush for curly hairs.
3. Boar Bristle Round Brush for frizzy hair.
4. A large Ceramic Round Brush for a bouncy blowout.
5. A Small Round Brush for Taming your Bangs.
4) Fill Up With Omega 3 Fatty Acid
Omega 3 Fatty Acids are what you should include in your diet to get a shine and strength in
your hairs. In Spite of the fact that you can’t change factors like age and hereditary qualities, diet
is one thing you have command over. A fair eating regimen with the correct supplements can
help advance hair development, particularly in case you’re encountering hair loss because of
Fatty fish Salmon ,is likewise an extraordinary wellspring of protein, selenium, nutrient D3 and B
nutrients, supplements that may help advance solid and sound hair.
Omega-3 has mitigating properties; fish oil helps in opening up the hair follicles and advancing
hair development and health.
5) Pamper your Hair with Hair Masks
Hair masks are your friend to protect and rejuvenate your hair’s health. If you are a busy
woman, you can always look into your kitchen and use some kitchen ingredients to prepare a
Diy Hair Mask in seconds.
Using organic and chemical free products are always preferred over chemical-rich products and
treatments. Just grab a few minutes from you for your hairs and have a good hair day every
day. You must consider your hair type before applying anything on your hair.
DIY Hair Mask For All Hair Types
1. Coconut and honey hair mask for repairing the damaged hairs. Mix equal amount of
honey and coconut oil and warm a bit. Then apply the mask root to tip and let it settle for
15 minutes. Now shampoo your hair.
2. Apply honey and cinnamon hair mask for hair growth.
3. Apply banana, honey and yogurt mask for shiny hair.
Now that you know what to do don’t give a second thought and start your Haircare from today.
Your hairs can represent you better if you take care of your strands. Love your hair, and it will
show. Must tell me if you liked this blog and found useful, by liking and commenting below. Also,
tell me how your hairs benefited after employing these ways. Have a good hair day Gals!